By Chef Vishal
This dish takes less than thirty minutes to prepare, and is loaded with vitamins and minerals! Recover or fuel up with this vegetarian grilled pasta dish!
- 1 zucchini (medium)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (medium)
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves (large)
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Cut zucchini length wise, and keep halves in tact.
- Core bell peppers, cut down the middle into two pieces
- Slice tomatoes into thick slices
- Dice onion into rings, and keep them in tact so they can be placed on the grill.
- Discard garlic cloves from bulb.
- In a baking dish, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss veggies and coat evenly.
- Grill vegetables for 7-8 minutes, keeping on eye on them to ensure they don’t burn or stick to the grill.
- Chop vegetables into large bite sizes pieces, set aside.
- Make the "dressing" by adding remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisk thoroughly.
Toss vegetables in a large bowl with cooked pasta, lightly dress and enjoy!
POSTED IN chef vishal
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.